Share Your Ideas


Like us on FaceBook

Send Multimedia File To Unknown

You can send multimedia files like mp3 jpg 3gp avi... I mean all format files.

File can be sent to both Unknown and known persons. You can also flood with this one.

Ok lets have the code. I've been tired.


Code:
<message type="normal" to="USERS_NICK NAME@nimbuzz.com" from="YOUR_NICK_NAME@nimbuzz.com">
<body>YOUR FILE ADDRESS</body>
<file xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/si/profile/file-transfer" name="ini fotoquwh( bella ).jpg" size="250">
<desc/>
<x xmlns="jabber:x:data" type="result">
<field var="tags">
<value>others</value>
</field>
</x>
</file>
</message>

I think you need some more details for newbies. Though I am tired with my ** I am telling you how to do it!

Quote:
<body>YOUR FILE ADDRESS</body>

What'll you do with upper codes??

I dont think this operation can be done without a PC .
For PC You've to write down the file address of the file that you wanna send to. If you want to send 'Illegal Opts.pdf' file that is in
'' eBOOKS" folder of I:\ partition of Harddisk. Then u've to fill the code as bellow:
Code:
<body>I:\eBOOKS\Illegal Opts.pdf</body>

You also can try for Mobile. But I am not sure. Mobile have two Major drives to store file C:\ for Phone Memory and E:\ for External Card Memory. You can try this code on PC logic.

And others are easy, I think.

Posted By -

0 comments: